Our client is a financial company within the FTSE 100
and is headquartered in London.
Working within the creative production team, you will be responsible for producing and delivering
outstanding content for the company and its video channel for global employees.
- Create compelling content that supports business goals, reflects the values and cultural mind-set of the company, and meets all compliance requirements
- Adapt video content for the intranet platform, the mobile content platform and social media channels
- Liaise with a wide range of colleagues to ensure that content is shared and repurposed to maximum effect
- Schedule editorial meetings with communications colleagues to source new content ideas.
The ideal candidate will have a background working with
an established broadcaster and also within a corporate communications agency.
You’ll have a proven track record leading video communication briefs from concept through to delivery,
as well as an understanding of the marketing communications mix including
digital and employee communications.
experience working in a financial services business environment or
multinational organisation, and will have demonstrable experience in project
management, working on large and complex campaigns.
Lastly you’ll have the ability to manage film crews,
schedules and budgets, and experience in journalism and / or directing would be
An attractive salary is available to the successful
If your skills & experience fit the above
requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online
attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but
you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com.
You can also check out our mobile app here!