Our client is a renowned UK broadcaster.
You will be responsible for the prediction of audience
viewing and impacts for the company’s portfolio of channels, along with any new
channel launches. You’ll use your in depth knowledge of current and upcoming
programming to shape the ROI process.
- Accurate prediction of programmes within the linear portfolio – volumes, ratings and profiles
- Long range forecasting of all linear schedules
- Accountability for calculating the programme value and probability of all new proposed commissions and acquisitions
- Supply a number of departments with forecasting information for ad hoc projects as required
- Joint management of team members
You’ll have significant programme forecasting experience
at a commercial broadcaster and will be highly familiar with Techedge and Oasis
You’ll have strong analytical skills, with the ability to deal
with and draw insights from large data sets, and will be experienced in
presenting this kind of data to senior management in a clear manner.
You’ll have the proven ability to communicate
effectively and confidently with people at all levels, building solid
relationships with a variety of individuals internally and externally, and will
be experienced in the management, training and development of a team.
Lastly you’ll have a strong understanding of the
television and media market as a whole.
An attractive salary is available to the successful
If your skills & experience fit the above
requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online
attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but
you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com
You can also check out our mobile app here!