You will be researching ideas and talent of all levels and managing the progress of Vogue editorial’s digital video for the Vogue.co.uk, host sites and social media channels.
As well as strong organisational skills you will have an excellent technical knowledge and experience of a range of digital workflows.
The ideal candidate will have attention to detail, be self-motivated and confident. He or she will have a storytelling ability and a strong visual aesthetic.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce video content to extremely high creative standards, on deadline and on budget
- Manage end-to-end production; from creative development through to execution, delivery and uploading content
- Balance multiple projects and deadlines, ensuring clear lines of communication with all parties (including content sign off and reporting)
- Researching and booking talent
- Supervising contracts and Rights
- Editing short form content and comp editing long form content and creating social media edits
- Preparing video files for upload to YouTube and a variety of social media channels
- Preparing visuals for presentations and events
- Liaison with post and sound houses to ensure correct delivery of assets
- Sourcing and researching music, film clips and archive footage
- Maintain a strong creative understanding of the Vogue voice and the high standards we work towards
- Be an ambassador for Vogue Video.
Essential Skills & Other Requirements:
- The ability to propose ideas for films and formats to the Vogue team and to put together treatments for film proposals for directors to pitch for and for brands
- Creative and independent thinking
- Good connections in the industry with freelance directors, film editors and talent agencies and connections in arts, music and fashion
- Experience in Adobe Premier Pro, Final Cut, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects and working in a multi-media environment
- Keen understanding of various on-line video platforms
- An interest in networking and seeking out new developments and innovation in video content
- Ability to archive existing video assets and achieve archiving standards
- An understanding of end to end production process
- Extensive contact book of directors, stylists, talent PRs and freelance video editors and crew.