and Creative Services is a department employed to handle the production of
on-air and off-air promotions, digital campaigns, branding, marketing and sales
material for all the channels and services in the territories.
Creative Services currently produce promotional material for multiple channels
- Proactively find innovative graphic solutions for promotional material
- Design logos and channel branding packages
- Create and design visualisations and storyboards
- Conceptualise and execute 360 degree campaigns across multiple media from broadcast to social and print
- Keep up to date with trends within visual culture, design and marketing in order to maximise the impact of design input to campaigns.
- Ability to demonstrate innovative creative solutions in the area of motion design and branding with a keen eye for detail along
- A high level understanding of design aesthetic, typography and composition
- Great idea generation, visualisation, concept development and storytelling skills
- Professional experience taking design projects from initiation to completion
- Ability to clearly storyboard complex ideas to an excellent standard.
- Ability to generate high quality motion graphics content
- Great print design skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong coordination, organisational and multitasking skills.
- Highly self-motivated and responsible
- Design Degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Able to prioritise workload and respond well under pressure
- To have the ability to challenge themselves to create progressive, inspiring and relevant visual design solutions.
- Strong communication, team-working and people skills
- Enthusiastic and practical
- After Effects
Remuneration will be competitive - and dependent on experience.
To request a confidential discussion about this role, please send your details online, via grapevinejobs - complete with links to your work. We'll be in touch.