Our client is a major global brand, as well as a
publisher, producer and provider of experiential products and events.
You will oversee the development and delivery of commercial
product and brand marketing activity targeting the advertising, marketing and
PR industries across EMEA & APAC.
- Manage the creation of company products for the advertising, marketing and PR industries, including product positioning, key benefits, pricing and target clients.
- Working with other senior staff, execute the go-to-market plan for current and new product launches and review and set the events and B2B social media strategies.
- Create sales and marketing tools such as value propositions, sales presentations, videos and infographics etc. and contribute to internal product launch collateral including cheat sheets, wikis and presentations for the commercial account management team.
- Forecast and evaluate the cost and performance of go-to-market plans to determine ROI and learnings, and own and report on the measurements and statistics of PARDOT marketing activity.
You will have significant B2B marketing skills (ideally
gained through targeting the advertising, marketing or PR industries), and have
the ability to create commercial product ranges attractive to these
With ideally some experience of working within an
international company, you’ll have the ability to turn global strategic
direction into effective local solutions to achieve business results.
Extensive experience in lead generation, data analysis,
DM, eDM and events marketing is essential.
You will also have excellent communication skills, both
written and verbal, with the ability to build strong working relationships.
Experience of Salesforce and PARDOT (or a similar
automated email marketing tool) is also highly desirable.
An attractive salary is available to the successful
If your skills & experience fit the above
requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online
attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but
you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com.
You can also check out our mobile app here!