Our client is a key player in the media industry;
representing leading talent, as well as promoting, producing and exploiting
entertainment brands worldwide.
Manage a broad range of responsibilities in order to
facilitate the smooth running of the department.
- Manage induction programme for new starters and assist with HR processes and recruitment
- Oversee health and safety requirements throughout the company: ensuring compliance with regulations, conducting risk assessments and coordinating training as required
- Manage existing service contractors including cleaning, catering, building maintenance, hospitality, etc.
- Manage operations assistants, receptionist and any work experience placements
- Maintain holiday and sickness records, as well as operations staff rotas - ensuring cover is always in place.
With significant experience in a similar role, you’ll be
highly organised and pro-active, with the ability to manage staff and their
expectations and to prioritise a number of urgent tasks.
You will have health and safety management experience, ideally
with IOSH accreditation, and will also have experience in the tendering
You’ll have good negotiation skills and the ability to
handle tasks with a positive attitude and discretion.
An attractive salary is available to the successful
If your skills & experience fit the above
requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online
attaching your CV in WORD format.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but
you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here.
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com.
You can also check out our mobile app here!