successful candidate will be primarily working between production and the offlines,
onlines, grade and dubbing suites, formulating workflow, scheduling internal
and external productions and also dealing with equipment acquisition, maintenance
and the archiving of projects
You would be:
- Organising and scheduling post production tasks, from ingest of large volumes of rushes from competing productions to coordinating access of resources for edits.
- Advising on post production workflows and processes.
- Organizing and day-to-day running of the offline and finishing suites.
- Researching, acquiring and maintaining required resources for the facility.
- Coordinating the requirements of production, development, offline, finishing and external departments.
- Working to flexible shift patterns at our facility in Brighton.
You should have:
- Well organized approach, attention to detail, immaculate communication skills.
- Good understanding of digital media technologies including broadcast standards, tools, and associated systems.
- Good knowledge of media backup and archiving processes and solutions.
- Good network/IT skills.
- An ability to work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A positive and flexible approach with an ability to think independently in resolving issues.
- An ability to troubleshoot issues in a technical environment.
will be competitive, based on experience.
Please attach a CV and cover letter
online, via grapevinejobs.
must have existing Right to Work in the UK.