Our client is a major independent entertainment company
specialising in the production and distribution of children’s and family content.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible
for the sale of children’s programming across all media to international markets in France, Asia, and other
You will be overseeing licences in your territories from pitching to closing, through contract negotiation and payment.
- Work closely with the head of sales on the overall strategic direction, development and profitability of the company
- Help create and implement sales strategies to exceed annual sales targets in given territories
- Develop and manage relationships with key buyers
- Assist with sales forecasts and provide information for budgetary updates.
- You will have a proven track record of successful sales negotiation within the television distribution industry, ideally in children’s programming genres
- You will have experience of selling both traditional broadcasting and non-standard TV, digital, and on demand rights
- You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of the French TV market, along with well established contacts and existing working relationships. Fluency in French is highly desirable
- Experience of working with other Western European territories, and Asian territories is also very desirable
- You will possess strong analytical and strategic decision making ability
- You will have an excellent track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate.
The NEXT STEPS:
If your skills & experiences fit the above requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online attaching your CV in WORD format.
Please click the ‘apply’ button to send your CV and a cover letter via grapevinejobs.
What to EXPECT:
- Searchlight only advertises active roles
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but
you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here.
To learn more about Searchlight, see:www.searchlight.com.
You can also check out our mobile app here!