Our client is an international broadcaster with offices
based in central London.
You’ll be responsible for creating all PR materials for
the company’s factual channels, ranging from monthly newsletters, to talent
interviews and social media postings.
- Develop a strong PR strategy based on commercial requirements and portfolio highlights
- Research and write press releases and newsletters for all factual channels, and coordinate their subsequent translation into relevant local languages
- Develop a monthly social media posting schedule
- Support central and local teams in the management of local PR agencies
- Support the senior management in writing corporate press releases.
You will have significant experience in a similar role, and have excellent copy-writing skills, with the ability to generate content that
lends itself well to translation.
You will have previously managed agencies and freelancers
in multiple locations and ideally will have experience across CEE in a
Finally you will have a proactive and organised work ethic
with the ability to thrive in a deadline driven environment.
An attractive salary is available to the successful
If your skills & experience fit the above
requirements and you would like to take the next step, please apply online
attaching your CV in WORD format.
Please click the ‘apply’ button to send your CV and a cover letter via grapevinejobs.
What to EXPECT
- Searchlight only advertises active roles.
- Your details will be sent directly to the Consultant who is handling this role.
- Our objective is to respond to all applications within 14 days unless otherwise stated.
If this role isn’t quite right, but
you would like us to have your CV on file, please click here
To learn more about Searchlight, see: www.searchlight.com
You can also check out our mobile app here!