Great Point Media is a growing media
investment business specialising in finance, production and sales of
independent feature films and high-end TV drama.
Based in Covent Garden, we manage
the entire production cycle from the initial development stage and through production
to distribution and sales.
Last year, we
produced over 25 new productions including Christine, Line of Duty and The
The Operations Coordinator will assist
the Head of Operations in the day-to-day operations of the department as well
as interact both internally with other teams within the business and externally,
especially with post-production supervisors, producers, labs, and distributors throughout
the various stages of film production and distribution.
They should have an
interest in the technical aspects of film and TV.
Specific duties of the role will include:
- Liaising with production teams to
finalise deliverables lists (picture, sound and legal) – both theatrical and TV
- Ensuring all agreed deliverables are
received, quality checked and approved by Great Point Media and the relevant
lab on delivery
- Liaising with labs to ensure material
delivery to distributors and festivals
- Maintaining an up to date inventory of all
film and TV materials
- Ensuring all deliverables are sent to
each buyer / distributor in accordance with their contract (both paper delivery
and picture / sound in accordance to the buyer’s technical specifications).
- The role will also require assisting with the marketing and festival side of the business.
- You will be required to assist with the submission of content to film and TV festivals, ensure that materials are sent to relevant festivals, and assist in organising delegations to any festivals attended.
successful candidate should demonstrate an interest in film delivery and
operations, and an eagerness to learn about the technical aspects of filmmaking.
The opportunity is suitable for an
organised, pro-active individual who can demonstrate a high level of attention
Please click the ‘apply’ button to send your CV and a cover letter via grapevinejobs.