Atlantic Productions is
one of the world’s leading factual production companies whose multi BAFTA and
Emmy award-winning television and theatrical films are regularly seen in over
100 countries around the world.
Since the company was founded in 1992 Atlantic
has built a reputation for world-class story-telling, enhanced by the latest
techniques and technologies including the building of pioneering cross-platform
and digital experiences.
Atlantic Productions leads a group of companies which
make television programmes, theatrical and IMAX films, apps, (Atlantic Digital)
visual effects (ZooVFX) and now, immersive virtual reality experiences (Alchemy
To learn more, visit: www.atlanticproductions.co.uk.
As well as Avid and Baselight support, you will be required to support all aspects of all post production workflows.
- Avid Support (ingesting / logging / problem solving)
- Baselight (colour grade) support
- Offline / Online workflow support
- LTO creation and management
- Broadcast equipment support
- Basic IT / network support.
- At least one year’s Avid support experience in a professional post environment
- A good understanding of offline / online / mastering workflows
- Understanding of all common camera codecs
- Knowledge of DIT process.
- Baselight knowledge
- Knowledge of broadcast camera equipment
- Knowledge of VR workflows.
We are looking for someone to start asap, on a full time basis.
Salary will be competitive - and dependent on experience.
If this sounds like you, please click the ‘apply’ button to send your CV and a cover letter via grapevinejobs.