Established in May 1999, STUDIO CANAL theatrical UK has a reputation for an innovative approach to distribution.
A passion for film and commitment to creativity is central to our activity in the UK market together with the desire to work collaboratively with our filmmakers to achieve the best possible results.
To learn more about us CLICK HERE
Reporting to the Head of Servicing, this is a demanding and varied role where you will be expected to provide administrative support, work as part of a team, and also have the opportunity to manage your own projects.
- BBFC/IFCO Theatrical and Home Ent. submissions
- Full QC of all factory discs
- Encoding, transcoding and editing of digital files under guidance from the Home entertainment marketing team
- Metadata entry
- General administration
- Assisting with content protection
- TV Delivery administration
- Assisting project management of physical product
- Assisting extras creation
- Providing cover for the screening room when required
- Provide support for the Head of International Marketing Support (Ice Links, DVD screeners and KDMs).
Key Experience & Knowledge:
- You will already have good basic technical knowledge of digital, tape and film formats
- Prior experience in a similar role, (at least 1 year+)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good communication skills, and a professional manner are essential.
Please click the ‘apply’ button to send your CV and a cover letter via grapevinejobs.